- Html5/Css3 (LESS CSS, SASS, best practice light coding)
- Flash animation/websites/multimedia
- Joomla (Medium business, control content via admin panel)
- WordPress (The small business option, control content via admin panel)
- Ruby in Rails (The most popular platform used by Start-ups, easy to merge code into mobile apps)
- Bootstrap3 and Foundation 5 web templates.
- Back-end (Postgresql, mysql, google maps geo-location, CRUD systems, MVP models)
- Currently learning Ember JS, ruby motion, Phonegap
Responsive Web Design
- Is my website responsive?
- Have I applied best usability features to my solution?
- Does my website work on mobile devices?
- Do features like videos work on iOS devices?
- Have we implemented a SEO/strategy?
- Do we need analytics?
- Do we need Google Adwords campaigns?
- Is my mCommerce easy-to-use for mobile customers?
This Web design approach provides an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices from mobile phones to desktops. A site designed with RWD adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries.Get a quote
Ask for a quote on your web hosting package if you are thinking of building a website, enjoy these benfits:
- Domain name assistance
- Web hosting advice for the right plan
- Email set up
- Keep your site up-to-date
- Security and backups
- IT support
How to select the right solution
Small BusinessSOLE TRADER
$ 2-3K* Avg. Price in AU
- WordPress or Joomla
- Theme customisation
- Optimal mobile experience edits
- Value for small businesses
$ 6 - 15K* Avg. Price in AU
- User journey/click through strategy
- Select the right web template
- Implement SEO content
- Set up Google Adwords & analytics
- Best practice eCommerce
- Email & Marketing techniques
Start-up BusinessEnd-to-end solution
$ 8K +* Ask for a quote
- Ux wireframes & prototyping
- Mobile design
- Foundation & Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails development
Why go with Sendinthefox?
Precision and care from strategy right through to responsive media queries
- Social Strategy-UX-Design-Development services all from one place
- UX workshops to design the right solution with your team
- Get the right advice which generates real business outcomes
- Use the latest trends and technology
- Customer service
- Update your own site through an admin panel
- Training manual and training days
- Latest efficent ways of working; skype, @trello, @screenhero, @slack
Thanks for watching!
Keep updated? Follow me on twitter or RSS below in footer.
Web Development Projects