Finding real value through data analytics.
Achieve top rankings on Google for the #1 ranking for a chosen category through customized intelligence for optimizing your website. The best SEO strategies are continued over long periods of time.
By multiplying the targeted traffic to your website, you will increase qualified leads and enquiries. Along with more site visitors, you will be guaranteed to increase your sales.
For fast and immediate results use search Engine Marketing tools like Google Adwords and Google Analytics to drive into the data that matters. Deliver higher than 1000% ROI on SEO and Google Adwords.
A good SEO presence doesn’t appear overnight, its built up gradually over time.
Search requirements differ on mobile than regular PC usage.
Because of the difference in nature and dimension of the device, mobile requires more functional task type features and content which is more personal and intuitive to the user.
Due to smaller screen sizes on mobile devices and slower data download rates, it is common for the mobile friendly version of a company website content and design to be produced as a much lighter version.
Keyword selection used to optimize a PC compliant website may differ for mobile solutions. This is due to the usage pattern of mobile search differing dramatically to that on PC’s.
On-going social media activities make a significant impact on SEO rankings. Relevance and authentic content make for better search engine rankings on matching keywords. Adding social media sharing buttons to a website is an easy method to enhance the likelihood of users sharing content. Whenever the content is shared, it gains inbound links to your website SEO score. Google is pushing for more businesses to search once logged-in with their profile accounts and Google+ profiles. Social media SEO goes deeper than just liking, shares and tweets, the sharing on these social networks are forming social graphs and viral sharing mind maps which are altering the impact on generic rankings. Google use tweeted links and Re-tweets as a signal in the Google organic and news rankings just like normal website content. Google also use it to enhance the news universal by marking how many people shared an article. Google treat links shared on Facebook fan pages exactly the same as tweeted links. A larger social reach is a competitive advantage in SEO. Businesses should no longer ignore their social media connections. Facebook connections, Twitter followers, LinkedIn account size and an engagement across these platforms can no longer be treated as social metrics, they’re KPIs hidden within your SEO strategy, so go forth and connect!
Head search results ($3.20 per click)
Medium-tail search results ($0.11 per click)
Long-tail search results ($0.05 per click)
When setting up Google Adwords it is common to set up a budget. You can, for instance, set a daily budget of five dollars and a maximum cost of ten cents for each click on your ad. You can use Keyword Planner to find new keyword and ad group ideas, get performance estimates for them to find the bid and budget that are right for you, and then add them to your campaigns. “Keyword Planner doesn’t let you specifically target mobile devices, like tablets and mobile phones. By default, it targets all devices, which is in line with recent changes made to AdWords campaigns. We’re working on a feature that’ll allow you to get traffic estimates by device type and set bid adjustments for mobile devices.” (Google 2014)
– Set SEO goals – Select campaign theme strategies
– Keywords Analysis – Competition analysis – Keyword creator tools (3 – 4 word phrases and 2 word phrases) – Select Consistent Strategy Themes – Trend analysis
– Submit to google indexing – Add meta tags per page – Submission and tracking
– Describe pages a user will first enter from SEO or PPC entry point – Target particular theme searches with terms – Test landing page to gauge effectiveness
– Analytics management – Interpret data, which part of site isn’t being used – Social network plug-in per page for page sharing – Install blog article
– Use keywords, consistent themes in SEO page coding – External linking of website – Building linking of website – Quality score, Google Page Rank, Competitor analysis – Social network plug-in per page for page sharing
– Blogs – Titles, text and keywords dictate PR – Combine info marketing with social networking sites – News distribution sites, social bookmarking sites
– PPC Techniques – Quality Scores – Google Adwords Structure – PPC Keyword targeting – PPC Advert Creation – Bid Management